Sunday, November 16, 2014

Starting a new blog and scrapped a new page!

Well, I'm starting from scratch. A new blog.  I didn't keep up with my old one  (lets hope I'm better with this one) so I thought I would start fresh.  Make this a place for my love of pictures and scrapbooking. 
I went on a scrapbooking weekend in September and haven't scrapped since.  That's rare for me.  I have been on a great site called Paper Issues and a challenge over there had me scrapping today!  (Thank PI!)
The picture is from Tyler's last football game in 8th grade.  It drove us crazy that he was hardly ever played.  Of course paying $150 for him to "participate" is a little frustrating) but I was proud of Tyler.  He never complained.  He was always on the sidelines paying attention.  He loved just being a part of a team.  So I had to scrap this picture.  Perfect for the challenge.
Now I think it's time to scrap another page!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photo you used! Great LO! Thank you for linking up to the current link party on the Paper Issues blog!

    ReplyDelete