Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ONCE AGAIN

Well, I did it again.  I haven't posted here in awhile.  For one, I don't think anyone really checks out my blog (LOL) and for another, I haven't scrapped so there was nothing to post.  But once again, Paper Issues to the rescue!  This time I was inspired by a scraplift challenge AND the current link party, "Seas The Day".  We just got back from a 3 day family vacation in Mackinaw City.  I have a ton of pictures so it was perfect timing.  Here's what a created.  The picture is from our first day on one of the docks by the hotel. 
 
This next one is for the Scraplift Challege.  I loved Jennifer Holloway McMurtrey's layout and had to create one of my own.  Not exactly like hers, but there are a lot of things that are inspired from her page! And can I tell you, this picture of my daughter and her horse is my absolute favorite right now. 
 
 Thanks again, Paper Issues for pulling me out of my scrapping lull.  Now on to the next challenge!



2 comments: