Friday, February 5, 2016

FEBRUARY MOOD BOARD

Hello February! 
It's a new month! That means a new group of challenges and inspiration from Paper Issues!  
Today's inspiration is this gorgeous Mood Board created by Mary-Ann!  I love the colors and the pictures she put together.  I had no problem getting inspiration to create a layout!
I went with the red and white of the cupcake.  Since I planned on using a black and white picture, I thought the simple red and white theme would work really well.
I mixed Crate Paper Hello Love with the adorable Bella Blvd letters.  It's a simple layout but I had such a good time making it!  Now it's your turn!  Head on over to the Facebook Friends and Fans page and share your layout! I know the mood board had to inspire you too!  If you feel the need to do some shopping in the PI store make sure you use my code for 20% your order!!
Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment