Monday, April 13, 2015

PI SKETCH

It's Monday.  Spring Break is over, kids went back to school and I am posting another layout inspired by Paper Issues.  I used the sketch from Sketchy Saturday on their blog. 
Here's the sketch from Jennifer Chapin.  (Thanks Jennifer!)
And this is my take on it.  For some reason I had a hard time using the big circle on my layout.  I moved things around.  A lot.  I think it was the title and trying to fit it in with the circle. But it finally came together.  I love this picture of my daughter and "her" horse.
 If you want to play along with the sketch challenge on the PI Blog, you have until April 17 to link your project.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome LO and I love that photo! Thank you for linking up to the Paper Issues' Sketchy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete